Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blog Construction

Hello All!

I have found multiple cases of copyright infringement in the recent weeks, so the blog is under construction while all the photos get watermarks.

A quick review of how my patterns are to be used.

1. My photos are just that, mine. They are not to be posted to your facebook, instagram, tumblr, or any other source for you to sell that item. That is not your work, so that is false advertisement and it is using my photo without my permission. Thankfully I have a lot of followers who let me know when they spot one of my photos being used without permission, so don't do it. Make one of your own from my pattern and use your own photo.

2. I state in each blog post that you can make and sell crochet items at your local craft fairs and online garage sales in your area. Please do not list my patterned items on etsy, then you are taking business directly from me. I would love to keep providing free patterns, but will not if this happens regularly.

3. You are not to reproduce, distribute, or share this pattern in any way without permission. If you purchase a pattern and want to share it with a relative, ok, I can understand that. But purchasing a pattern and then sharing it with an entire facebook group is not only unethical, it is illegal. This is another instance where people watch out for others, so don't do it, you will get caught. Link back to the pattern if you share a photo, so others can find the pattern to enjoy as much as you do!

Thank you all for your respect. I will continue to create patterns for everyone to enjoy, and I hope that those who have violated these terms will not continue to do so in the future. There will be proper legal action taken against those who do.

The blog will be under construction for a couple of days, and will be back shortly. If you need a pattern in the meantime, please email me kristenskords@gmail.com, and I will do everything in my power to help you out.

Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment